Saturday, August 14, 2004

whoa

i can't believe what's happening... i'm crossing a line where i should have never gone, and now i can't go back.

i've told the one girl that loves me for me, and who i love indefinately, that i wanted to kiss her..
she has a b/f and everything and now my head is spinning...

tlaking to her gives me so much relesase, seeing her even more... and i can be nothing more but a friend... that's all i can have and all i'll let myself take at this point.

to have someone so amazing so close to me, it's crazy... and i'm thankful i have her as a friend....

but one will always be left to wonder as to what could have been...

i will not allow myself to pursue her though, because she is worthy of someone better than me, and has that.... i will not allow myself to bring her down, when she is already so far above me...

i will do anything to keep her happy, and i know that no matter what, her happiness lies with someone else, and i am willing to accept that as my own fate...

these are the words of an emokid, a kid who will sacrifice everything for one person...
a romantic who will wait until his end to find the right person, and in the sense, that person may never meet me...

i want to tell this girl how much i would take care of her, how much i would be there... but those words can never be said, because in the end, it will never happen....

so i'll emo on, on my emo way, and continue my emoness till emo-come

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so emo it makes me cry :'( i donno you but you're definitely one emo gangster.

July 9, 2005 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home