Wednesday, August 11, 2004

open, and alone

sometimes i wonder why i open myself up to people...

it's like rubbing salt, or squeezing lemon into a wound... it hurts so bad.

maybe i'm crazy, and enjoy hurting myself. yeah, that's probably it... lol

towards the end, work sucked, my manager wouldn't let me leave, for anything, so i cried.. lol j/k, i did my stuff and left like an hour and a half late.... oh well, i made 30 bucks tonight, which was okay, i guess...

i confessed to a friend of mine that i've had a crush on her for a long time, she already knew, but i told her why... it hurts so much to say it... but it's out in the open now...

hopefully she accepts that, and will do nothing, because she has a great relationship with her b/f right now.... so.. yeah

i think that's it for tonight, i'm tired and stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home