Monday, August 02, 2004

today is a beginning to something old

words of an emo kid... that's me, i'm angel. yeah, i don't care who reads this or what they think about it, these are my words, my situations, my venting. i do this, well, because i can't keep track of journals on paper.... sad, huh? yeah... this journal is my link to sanity, my lifeline, if you will. it will keep me alive to vent, not to entertain, and much less to meet people. i hope to reflect on these entries and later laugh at them, not gonna happen soon, i presume... i dont' care if anyone ever reads these, they are for anyone to see. and so commences the story of an emo kid.


little song i tried to write.... tried as in i got the chorus:

Chorus
And so i try, to keep it all inside,
to hide away the truth,
to take away the pain of me and you,
to keep the tears at bay, as i slowly fade away,
i don't know what to do, i need me and you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home