Friday, August 06, 2004

another night of prostitution

the only difference in my case is that i prostitute my services in the food hospitality industry. i spend all of my night kissing ass to people i don't know for a couple of dollars... wow... actually, tonight was a good night, overall... sixty bucks in five hours, can't complain...

one girl stood out tho... not only was she beautiful, i knew she was an awesome person because i've been around her... she loves concerts, and is just amazing...

oh well, that'll never happen anyways, but a kid can dream, can't he? one high point is that she left me a 5$ tip in the shape of a heart...

people say she has a history of leading guys on... oh well, lead me! lol j/k i'm not really concerned with anything right now... what happens happens, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home