Saturday, August 07, 2004

making it work

making it work... making ME work, rather. it seems every time i've tried to pick up and move on, more things seem to remind me of her... not that she cares, or anyone else for that matter, but this isn't about anyone else, this journal is about me... lol

anywho, today overall was a good day. it seems to be a turning point in my life. number one, an old friend, or ex-friend, rather, decided to show up at my doorstep and make amends. needless to say we did, but i think he really just needed someone serious to talk to and someone who could relate to his problem, which happens to be almost exactly like my current predicament. oh well, we're on good terms i guess now, so that's good...

another note: courtney decided to call me today... for what, i don't know, but she did and we talked for a whole like 3 seconds. then when i tried to call her, she had to leave, so i dunno about that. i don't know what is going to happen with her, my guess is nothing... yeah...

try not to look back at memories, look to the future with the hope of forgetting the past... that is my new motto...

sometimes you wonder why people do the things they do to people they say they love... i wonder that every day...

why i did the things i did... things i can tell nobody, if anybody at all, because i am so ashamed... so... utterly alone...

these are only words of an emo kid though, so nobody thinks anything of them.. oh well, let an emo kid be emo...

but as this emo kid emos on, he'll keep trying to make it work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home