Tuesday, August 17, 2004

that light at the end

that light at the end, the end of the tunnel, it's growing smaller, getting further away... it seems as though i escape one problem and fall into another... escape one pain, and embrace one more... why? i must enjoy it, cuz i seem to do it so much to myself... oh well, that's life, no?

although not all is bad in the world of angel. i have my friends, one of whom i may go out on a date with on thursday... yay.

i'm so ready to leave, to go somewhere where people don't know me, where people i don't know exsist... i'm so ready to start a new leaf, a clean slate upon which to chisel my story... my newfound sanctuary.... i'm so ready to be the person i know i can be, without the pressure of being someone i'm not. i'm ready to embrace life, and search for love once more, for the search has failed me here...

i'm ready to quit my life here, and take up the reins of a life elsewhere. i'm ready to quit everything here.... to leave everyone, save a select few, and forget my past... to run amuck somewhere else with people who understand me... to never see familiar faces again... im ready to erase this pain from my mind and recover a part of myself i thought i had lost....

i'm ready... don't bother to wait for me, for i will never return, and i will leave no trace as to who i am and where i'm going....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home