Thursday, August 19, 2004

nothing

a little poem my emo mind thought up...

i look into your eyes and see nothing,
a nothingness so vast, not even the skies can rival it,
a nothingness so pure, god himself stares in awe,
a nothingness i wish as my own, so that i may make something with it,

i look into your eyes, and am stunned by your beauty,
Stunned by the desire to hold you, and never let you go,
controlled by cupids arrow, i float deep inside your soul,
and become one with your body, one with you...

and so for an instance, i'm the air around you,
so that you may breathe nothing but me,
and for a moment, i'm the light around you,
the glorious blast that sets you free,

i look into your eyes, and see everything,
and finally i can see my angel,
for just a moment i know why you are so beautiful,
nd for one brief instance i wish to feel the brush of your lips,
to know what it is to kiss my angel.

if i could kiss you, for just a second,
i would know what an angel's kiss was,
to have my lips brush yours, if only in passing,
would quench every desire i have for you,
and unleash the beast called love that burns for you...

-angel flores

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home