Saturday, August 21, 2004

come and gone

it's been a while, no? yes... well, today i learned that you should never sit next to someone who takes up 1 and a half seats in a movie theater... can you say cramped? anyways....

i give up. well, i've given up long ago, but i give up indefinately now. i hate how i try to date other people, only to find that nobody is like me... nobody is like the person i am, and that sucks... nobody is a match for me, but 2 people, both of which i need to put out of my mind and maybe life as well... one of them is an ex, the other... she's her... lol... but i don't know why i'm like this... maybe when i go to college i can be someone else, someone more "normal..." oh well...

now i have nothing to do but work and school, and maybe this will give me a chance to save some money in the process...

i think i'm too mature, relationship wise... i am a person who is ready to start something serious and settle down, when i'm surrounded by people who aren't as serious.... i'm a person who is ready to live with someone for the rest of my life, when everyone else is getting hyped up about living alone for the first time.... i feel so old compared to these people...

maybe i'll run into someone who is like me, sometime soon, cuz being alone sucks...

on another note, courtney is acting wierd... lately she's been kinda wierd... oh well... like today, she was actually concerned about my well-being? what's up with that? and i saw her looking at me the way she used to... when she "loved" me... w/e... i'm trying to say fuck it in that area, trying to create a void that won't be connected anytime soon... it's hard, ripping yourself from someone you want to be with... even through all the deceit and whatnot, i think i would still give it another go with her.... that's just how i am, call me stupid, or what have you, but that's me and i'm sorry....

i'm sorry for being me... how wierd is that? oh well... obviously being me is not what people want, so why not? why don't i be someone else? yeah... i'll do that in another life, but for now i'll be me... and let people hate me for being me....

i just wish some people would see me and love me accordingly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home