Thursday, November 11, 2004

with this knife....

as i look into the mirror, i can finally see these tears,
the tears that i have kept inside, hidden all these years,
the tears that have never showed, at least not till today,
the tears that are streaming down my face, as i slowly fade away,

alone in this room i hold this knife, the release to my soul,
as i struggle to stay alive, my mind is losing control,
as i slowly start to go insane, i can feel the cutting blade,
and as i slowly bleed away, everything starts to fade,

i can't be who you want me to be, that part of me has died,
i can't do what you want me to do, i know because i've tried,
when i hold you in my arms, i don't shudder with delight,
when i feel you upon my lips, i quiver in sheer fright,

memories are all you'll have of me, i can't give you any more,
i can only fade away, although i'm so completely torn,
with this knife i'll take out the part of me, the only part that cares,
and hopefully you'll start to forget, that i was ever there.,

i'm sorry i did the things i did, i knew they weren't meant to be,
but at the same time, i'm glad that we have these memories,
i'm sorry i can't be here, i have nothing left to give,
and maybe as i slowly die, you'll begin to live...

Angel Flores...


it's done. this whole delimma is done now, and maybe now it'll be okay. maybe now, everyone can find some closure. maybe now i can move on. i don't know where i'm going to go after this, but it's not gonna be anywhere here. once high school is out, i think i'll be done with all of this, this whole pathetic high school drama. i'm so burned out now, i just want to leave, i don't even care about anything else......

maybe now i can fade away....

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home