Tuesday, November 02, 2004

mindless caitlin indulgence....

read the title... enough said...

today i went to her house, no matter how much i vowed against myself that i wouldn't go, i did... why did i?

i don't know. i really don't, no matter how i try to reason it, i know that i can't be with her, or around her, but i can't help it. she makes me who i am. even through all the fighting and whatnot, she makes me me. no matter how much i try, i know that if i just turn my back and try to walk away, part of me will die, because i need her here in my life. i love her more and more every day, and it's scary becuase the growth is almost exponential... not to mention the desire to have her.

tonight she sat in my lap, and all i wanted to do was wrap my arms around her and kiss her, just kiss her until the end of time. i don't know why i feel like this, not many people do this to me, but she is one of them. oh well, life goes on, doesn't it?

i don't know. i really don't. i know that i can't separate myself from her, and i know that i really do love her and need her, but i can't do anything about it...

maybe another day, in another life...

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home