Tuesday, September 28, 2004

thank you...

this is a reminder for me to thank everyone who's been there for me in my most trying times... a reminder to say thank you to everyone who supported me, who guided me, who helped make me into who i am today...

i think that by saying thank you, i say so much more to my friends. i think that in the end, it's great for me to go and be thankful for everyone, even through good times and bad...

for all of the times when i thought i wasn't going to make it, somehow i pulled through, and i think that it's cool that there were people there to help me along the way.... excellent.

i think that the one person who helped me most would be courtney though... most definately... she's been there for me when nobody else knew what to do, when nobody else knew what was going on... so yeah, special thanks to her, remind me someday...


it's so wierd, it's like, i'm writing this blog like i talk to someone, well, i guess i am talking to someone, but not really... it's like talking to myself, does that make me crazy? i dunno, i haven't really read anyone else's blogs, so i dunno... lol... but it helps me, cuz when i get the urge i can come back and read these, and they either make me laugh or cry... sometimes i need that...

i've been downloading alot of music lately, and one song that i can't get out of my head is seether... it's insane... broken is an incredible song, and just makes me think of alot of the things in my past... it's lke the song written for me, lol. it describes every feelign i get when i think of this one person, and how even now, after so long, they can still exsist... it's crazy... but oh well...

just a little verse from the song,

i wanted you to know, that i love the way you laugh,
i wanna hold you high and steal your pain, away,
i keep your photographs, and i know it serves me well,
i wanna hold you high and steal your pain....

lovely, i love that song, i dunno why... insane...

enough of that.... THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME... I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I KNOW YOU ALL LOVE ME SOMEHOW... lol.... there, reminder is complete, now next time iread this, i won't forget...

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home