Friday, September 03, 2004

wandering into tranquility

i'm wandering into a place of silence, a tranquil area which i haven't meandered into before... as i look around, i feel safe, like all of the pain is washed away.... it's like all of my past is forgotten, it never will be, but it feels like it...

i've said before that if i were to write a story on my life, the story would be perfect.... i thought of a movie about my life, with a little tweaking, but it'd be cool... if i could get the patience to do something about it. no, it wouldn't be happy, or funny.... it'd be a movie about the trials of a teenager's life, my life, and it would convey every hardship and feeling i ever felt... but that will never happen, like other things...

i leave all the conveying of feelings to my songs and poems.... which are mediocre at best anyways. oh well, i don't write them to entertain, i write to vent.. yay

i hate burdening people with my problems, and usually they don't ask, and i odn't tell.... there's one girl tho, who really shows she cares... she is amazing, it's crazy. she picks up on all of my moods, all of my words are heard by her. she cares about me, and i love her for it. sometimes i find myself in turmoil, and she always pulls me out... she's great...

one day i hope to marry a girl like her, one day when i date around more.. lol.... maybe someone like her will come sometime soon... so i can care about her, and give her flowers, and talk to her... and not be afraid....

i don't want to be scared and alone anymore.... i hope someone rescues me...


"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home