Sunday, September 26, 2004

made of glass

so now i wait... painfully seeking redemption from the person who can make me whole again... it's not that i can't be with anyone right now, well, i can't... but it's not that there is a lack of those who wish to be with me... it's that there is a lack of chemistry, because it's hard to fall in love with your heart doesn't belong to you anymore... when it's still with someone else, and they don't know that they still have it, you tend to forget how to love someone else.... you tend to forget everything...

my heart is made of glass, and has been shattered into a million pieces. but i'm willing to glue each piece back together and give it all back to the person who broke it... she means that much to me, and i would do anything for her to have my heart, and love it like she used to. i was told she still cares, what do i have to do for her to see that i care too? when will she give into what she wants, and make things better for her and i again?

nobody could ever love courtney like i do... nobody could ever go through what i went through with her, and still care so intensely. a coworker once said i'm too mature for her... i think that's true... i'm a person willing to settle down with this woman, me being only seventeen, and be with her for the rest of my life... i care not for anyone else, even if i may lust for some, with her, i feel complete... i could love her more than anyone else, and i've already sacrificed more than anyone could ever sacrifice for her, short of life itself... when will she see that? when....when will i see that the effort is futile?

she's on my mind every waking moment, every second i'm awake... and it's only because i WANT her there.... i WANT to think about her, i WANT to be around her.... and in essence, i WANT to hurt myself time and time again... i can't take it, but i endure anyways.... i can't... i can't even function properly... what's worse is that she knows i still love her... i've told her, and it's in every action i make.... i'm empty.... and nothing can fill me...

my soul lies torn and tattered.... my body remains crumbled and broken... and my heart, my heart remains in shambles, but slowly coming together again... all of this i'm willing to sacrifice again, to a girl, a woman, who is so complete with sorrow, i think she knows not what she needs or wants... but that isn't for me to decide...

please tell me, what's wrong with someone who brings you flowers for no reason? someone who is willing to pay for everything that u do together. someone who, everytime he goes somewhere without you, brings you a gift from where he was, so that he can see you smile when he sees you again... someone who is willing to spend over 3 hundred dolllars, in one week for you, so that you may go to talahassee with him. is it wrong for me to care about someone so much that iwould give my spirit to them just to see her smile again, to hear her laugh, to feel her kiss.... i would say no, but apparantly, that's not the case.

i toss myself pathetically at her mercy, week after grueling week, and repeatedly get kicked down... how many times can i do that... i don't know... i can't even fathom it... but the sad reality is, that i'm willing to do it as many times as it takes, adn if that doesn't work, i'll do it again, and again, until i die one way or the other... until i die in spirit or in life. she loves me, it's in the way she looks at me, the way she acts around me, the way i feel her around me... now i just need her to love me the way she used to, without any boundaries, or any worries, just with her heart...

everything she did to me, i'm willing to forgive, and do it again... if she cheated on me, so be it.... whatever she did, i care not... i just want her back, and i'm willling to tell the world, to tell everyone... to proclaim it from rooftops, to write it in the sky, to spell it in the sand, and to show her with my heart...

but she'll never see it, becuase she doesn't want to.... maybe one day that will change...

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home