Tuesday, September 28, 2004

i never thought...

i never thought i'd be the guy who waits by the phone or checks his email every 3 minutes, just to see if someone called, or emailed me... i've never really been that kind of guy. i never was the type of person to sit around and whittle my day away waiting for someone to email me or call me... both of which i was sure wouldn't happen, but i had nothing better to do, so i did it anyways...

man, i'm pathetic, no? it's insane the lengths i'm willing to go to, just to get to talk to someone who isn't even interested in me... or maybe is, but isn't interested in showing her interest in me... lol

man, i'm bored... hmm oh well, i guess i'm gone for tonight...

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home