Thursday, November 04, 2004

drowning...

i'm drowning. i'm drowning, and i'm doing nothing to save myself. i'm sinking into the abysmal ocean, and letting myself. i have tied cinder blocks to my feet in hopes of going away and never coming back, only to know that somehow i'll be ressurected again to live the same awful life over again...

it seems everything likes to come to a head at the worst possible times. a really cool girl who i don't even know is talking to me, yet i still have so many burdens to contend with right now. i have the sats, i have my tickets to pay off, and i have a project due soon. it feels all so overwhelming, i wish someone would lighten this burden, but they won't, and i won't let them. i need to carry this myself, for i alone have created it. as i struggle to cope with it, i am drowning...

as i feel the water rush over my head, everything is turning black, and i can't think. i can't see, and i can't move. i'm sinking, and i don't know how to swim.... i feel the pressure growing, and i'm about to break. somebody stop this...

"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home