Wednesday, November 03, 2004

love hurts

love hurts. it is possibly the most hurtful emotion ever created, the most hurtful emotion known right now.... every time i think of caitlin, it hurts. it hurts to know that she would toy with me, and then just leave and go back to her boyfriend. it hurts to know that i'm there when it's convient, that when she needs me, she'll just call and i'll be there. it hurts to admit that i would let her toy with me just so i can be with her. i con't know if i can do this for much longer....

i don't know. why does she wanna be with me so often? why does she want to kiss me? why am i doing this? why am i allowing what is hurtful to myself and her as well? if she really did care about me, would she just make things clear? i don't know.... i really don't. i think i'm just gonna walk away from this situation, and hopefully she'll figure thngs out from there. i don't want to hurt anymore. i don't want to pour my heart out to someone who says she loves me and wishes to be with me, and then leaves to be with someone else. i don't want to do it anymore.....

i agreed to be her toy because that's all i can be with her, i can't be anything more, and it kills me. well, now i'm just going to stop. i'm going to put a stop to all the affection that i set forth on her, because all it's doing is creating problems. i will still be ther for her, and be an advisor when she is in need, but i don't htink that i'll be able to love her the way that i did....

i can't allow it, no matter how much i want to. i can't break this time. i need to remain strong, for my sake. i'm going insane here pining over a girl who has no intentions to see how far we can go. and that's fine with me, it means that i need to take the hint and move on. i alone need to go and take care of this myself.... i don't wanna hurt her or myself anymore... i need to go... i need to get away, and i don't know how i'll do that, because i'm so dependent on her, but i need to....

please god give me an answer, because i'm blind right now. how can i shut myslef off from someone i love, and can you show me a way to make things work? please, if you can, i'd be forever greatful... i love her so much, and it hurts so badly to know she wants and is with someone else.... please stop this pain, one way or another....

amen....


"once you leave neverland, you forget how to fly...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home